In this video we do a quick instructional on how to change your vehicle’s wiper blades in order to be able to effectively clear rain, snow, bugs, or whatever mother nature throws your way. It’s a relatively simple process and should only take about 10 minutes of your time.
If you don’t want to watch the video, the steps are as follows:
1. Remove the old blades. They will usually just slide off with a firm pull, put some brands have a latch that holds them in place and you will need to pop this latch up.
2. Move the arm into the upright and locked position.
3. Install the new blade by sliding the rounded piece of plastic on the inside of the blade into the J hook on the wiper blade arm.
4. Push firmly under you feel it click.
5. Lower the arm.
6. Test the blades out by cycling them from inside of your vehicle.
Let us know down below if there are any videos you’d like to see us make, we want to make the best content we can for the best fans in the world!